Registration and Lodging FAQs
Click the arrow to read more answers to frequently asked registration and lodging questions.
1. What does my registration include? Your registration includes lodging, three meals, conference center fees and program costs.
2. What is the cost? $75 for adults. $50 for students ages 13-18. The price increases to $85 for adults and students on March 24. The deadline to register is April 5, 2018.
4. Are there any discounts or scholarships offered? We are unable to offer scholarships through our office, but encourage those needing financial assistance to contact their church. There are no discounts offered for churches who are staying in their own cabins or providing their own meals. We are unable to offer a discounted rate to those who only wish to attend a portion of the retreat.
5. What if I register for the retreat and am unable to attend? Can I get a refund? Your registration fee is transferable but non-refundable.
6. Can I bring my children? This is a great event for a Mother/Daughter Weekend! Attendees must be 13 years old. Note: Students must have a parent or guardian present. There must be one adult per three students. Please do not bring younger children or babies.
2. Do I need to reserve lodging? The BGCO Women’s office reserves and pays for cabins for the weekend. We make cabin assignments by group. Simply select on the registration form that you would like us to “assign you lodging” and we will place you in a cabin that we have reserved for you. Some churches have their own cabins and choose to stay there. It is the responsibility of the group leader to secure keys for the weekend and ensure that the cabin is ready. Please mark on the registration form that you are staying in the cabin owned by your church. NOTE: We are unable to offer a registration discount for churches staying in their own cabins or providing their own meals.
3. Who will be in the cabin with me? You will be placed in a cabin with other women from your church, no matter when you register for the retreat. Some churches bring large groups, some less than 5 people. If you have a small group, you will be placed in a cabin with several other church groups. There will however be plenty of space for you to have your own section of beds for your church group. We are unable to guarantee any special spaces or assign bunks in the cabins. Beds are first come, first serve.
4. Can I come to Falls Creek early and stay Thursday night? We have not secured lodging for our conference attendees for Thursday night before the retreat. If your church owns a cabin on-site, or you are renting a cabin for your group and would like to come to the conference center early, you need to contact Falls Creek Conference Center directly and let them know of your plans. The cost to come early is $10 per person for insurance and is payable to Falls Creek Conference Center in their office upon arrival. This is not included in your registration cost and cannot be paid at registration.
5. Will I know my cabin assignment ahead of time? Group leaders will receive an email prior to the retreat detailing their cabin assignments. Cabin assignments will be posted online but will be subject to change.
6. Can you guarantee me a bottom bunk/cabin without stairs/cabin close to the tabernacle? On the registration form, indicate your need for special accommodations if you have a disability. We will do our best to accommodate each request, however, we cannot guarantee special lodging requests. We ask for attendees to give special preference for bottom bunks to those who are unable to climb to top bunks.