- Brought to you by Lifeway. In each episode, the hosts asks five questions of different guests or on a particular leadership topic. The aim of this podcast is to inform and encourage Christian leaders no matter where they are serving – whether in the pastorate, the business world, non-profits, or on a volunteer basis. The aim is to provide you with practical takeaways that you can implement today.
- Join the conversation of a collaborative community of women from the Southern Baptist Convention family who long to connect, engage and encourage one another as they serve and lead in diverse ways to impact the kingdom of God. www.SBCWomen.net
- We’re all becoming something. What are you becoming? The goal of the Becoming Something podcast is for you to intentionally become the person God has called you to be. An episode is released every week with answers to real questions that college students and young adults are asking.
- Each week on EveryDay with Denise you will hear everyday stories of radical obedience to a faithful God. The aim of this podcast is to encourage you to go be on mission wherever God has placed you.
- Life’s a journey we were never meant to walk alone. We all need friends along the way. On the Journeywomen podcast Hunter will chat with Christian leaders about gracefully navigating the seasons and challenges we face on our journeys to glorify God.
- The Christian faith is not mindless or irrational. Knowing Faith is a podcast exploring how our faith is founded upon Scripture. We believe the Bible is for everyone and are committed to helping the Church understand where their faith is rooted. Hosted by Jen Wilkin, JT English and Kyle Worley, of Village Church, this podcast dives into Christian story, belief and practice in a way that is accessible to everyone.
- Lina AbuJamra is a Pediatric ER doctor, author, Christian speaker, and the founder of Living with Power Ministries. Her vision is to bring hope to the world by connecting Biblical answers to everyday life. Lina also does humanitarian work among the Syrian refugees in Lebanon, and you can find out more about her at livingwithpower.org.
- Set free and running with God, this is what you were made for!
- Marked is a podcast for women who are marked by a hunger fr God’s Word, a longing to impact culture, and a desire to discover and live out God’s calling in their lives. Each episode Mary Margaret West and Elizabeth Hyndman will talk about what God is doing – how He has and is marking each of us.
- A Ministry of the Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma
- The hope and aim of Oh Hey Truth is to meet women where they are in their everyday lives and to equip women to be in an of the Word as we dive deep into the truth of God’s Word. When we spend our days studying and meditating on His Word – our hearts, our minds, and our lives will bring glory to the one who made us. In His image, we were made. In His image, we are called to live.
- Short, daily mediations on God’s Word that not only drive us to pray, but drive how we pray.
- A weekly podcast for moms. A space to remember we are not alone in our experiences, be challenged to have joy among the chaos, remember grace covers guilt, and seek the truth of the gospel above all else. This is a podcast for the imperfect mother, still learning, still growing and still fully recognizing she doesn’t have it all together – but comes everyday, to the base of the cross, to seek the one who does.
- Inspiring women of all ages to pursue Christ-centered femininity, bestselling author Leslie Ludy speaks straightforwardly, giving biblical and practical advice on how to live as a godly woman amidst a self-seeking and shallow culture. With episodes on purity, purpose, devotional living, true beauty, Bible study, mentoring, leadership, friendships, romantic relationships, marriage, and family, this soul-stirring podcast will encourage you to surrender your life to the one true King and find true fulfillment and purpose in Him.
- A weekly news roundup from the Southern Baptist Convention as well as guest interviews from today’s top church leaders.
- Listen in as Russell Moore, president of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission, talks about the latest books, cultural conversations and pressing ethical questions that point us toward the kingdom of Christ.
- Talking about Bible stories is often fraught with scholarly nerd alerts about ancient linguistics and inaccessible theological discussions centered around hermeneutics. But what if there was a way to use your pop cutlutre literacy to enhance your biblical literacy? What if you could recap the Bible like you recapped your favorite TV show.
- Whether you have a dream in your heart or aren’t sure what God might be calling you to, The Devoted Dreamers Podcast will encourage you on the journey. This space is dedicated to haring stories every week of women who are following Jesus and pursuing their God-given gifts in beautifully imperfect ways. You’ll hear about the fears and challenges that threaten their dreams as well as the joy, courage and confidence that comes from following Jesus even in the unexpected.
- For the second-guessers, the chronically hesitant, or anyone who suffers from decision fatigue, best-selling author and host Emily P. Freeman helps create a little space for your soul to breathe so you can discern your next right thing. Because of the thousands of decisions you make everyday, chances are a few of the threaten to keep you up at night. If you’re in a season of transition, waiting, general fogginess or if you’ve ever searched ” how to make a decision” on the Internet, listen in.
- A sermon podcast of The Porch, a young adult ministry of Watermark Community Church in Dallas, Texas. The Porch is a gathering of 3,000+ young adults who meet every Tuesday night at 7pm CST. Each week we address challenges that face twenty and thirty-somethings and what the Bible has to say about them. For more information, visit www.theporch.live
- In this practical book, Kandi Gallaty helps you develop an effective disciple-making strategy in your life and the lives of others. Disciple Her is filled with Kandi’s personal stories, more than a decade’s worth of discipleship experiences, and most importantly, her commitment to the Word of God.
- Dr. Laurel Shaler walks readers through personal stories and biblical insights that shed light on daily and traumatic stress. In Reclaiming Sanity, she shows
How to find freedom from the past, five myths about anger and how to overcome them, the antidote for nagging worry and sleepless nights, ways to rebuild trust in others, and how Christ gives true strength. Offering effective action steps toward reclaiming sanity, Dr. Shaler guides readers through the healing process, whether they are dealing with a one-time traumatic event or years of hidden pain.
- Today’s challenges can make a fulfilling marriage seem like an impossible dream. Yet God delights in doing the impossible if only we would ask! Stormie Omartian shares how God can strengthen your marriage as you pray for your husband concerning key areas in his life, including: his spiritual walk, his emotions, his role as a leader, his security in work, his physical protection, his faith and his future. You will be encouraged by Stormie’s own experiences, along with the Bible verses and sample prayers included in each chapter. Join the millions of women who have been blessed by this life-changing look at the power of a wife’s prayers.
- Desperate for a way to slow down and connect, Kristin Schell put an ordinary picnic table in her front yard, painted it turquoise, and began inviting friends and neighbors to join her. Life changed in her community and it can change in yours, too. Today, Turquoise Tables are inviting individuals to connect with each other in nearly all fifty states and seven countries. Ordinary people like you wanting to make a difference right where they live.
Community and friendship are waiting just outside your front door.
- Jen Wilkin challenges women to go deeper in their study of Scripture, offering a clear and concise plan they can use each time they open their Bible. Many Christian women know it’s important to study God’s Word–but often don’t know where to start. If they’re not careful, they can let their emotions rule their study of Scripture and forget that the Bible is primarily about God and not us. This book will equip women to engage God’s Word in a way that both trains their minds and transforms their hearts.
Lynly Grider: Bible Journaling – lynlygrider.com