Knowing and understanding your God-given gifts is a useful tool in serving the church! It’s also helpful to know the gifts of others around you. Click on the link below to download and print the survey.
- Join the conversation of a collaborative community of women from the Southern Baptist Convention family who long to connect, engage and encourage one another as they serve and lead in diverse ways to impact the kingdom of God. www.SBCWomen.net
- Each week on EveryDay with Denise you will hear everyday stories of radical obedience to a faithful God. The aim of this podcast is to encourage you to go be on mission wherever God has placed you.
- Life’s a journey we were never meant to walk alone. We all need friends along the way. On the Journeywomen podcast, Hunter will chat with Christian leaders about gracefully navigating the seasons and challenges we face on our journeys to glorify God.
- The Christian faith is not mindless or irrational. Knowing Faith is a podcast exploring how our faith is founded upon Scripture. We believe the Bible is for everyone and are committed to helping the Church understand where their faith is rooted. Hosted by Jen Wilkin, JT English, and Kyle Worley, of Village Church, this podcast dives into Christian story, belief, and practice in a way that is accessible to everyone.
- Lina AbuJamra is a Pediatric ER doctor, author, Christian speaker, and the founder of Living with Power Ministries. Her vision is to bring hope to the world by connecting Biblical answers to everyday life. Lina also does humanitarian work among the Syrian refugees in Lebanon, and you can find out more about her at livingwithpower.org.
- Set free and running with God, this is what you were made for!
- Marked is a podcast for women who are marked by a hunger for God’s Word, a longing to impact culture, and a desire to discover and live out God’s calling in their lives. Each episode, Kelly King and Elizabeth Hyndman will talk about what God is doing – how He has and is marking each of us.
- A Ministry of Oklahoma Baptists
- A weekly podcast for moms. A space to remember we are not alone in our experiences, be challenged to have joy among the chaos, remember grace covers guilt, and seek the truth of the gospel above all else. This is a podcast for the imperfect mother, still learning, still growing and still fully recognizing she doesn’t have it all together – but comes every day, to the base of the cross, to seek the one who does.
- A weekly news roundup from the Southern Baptist Convention as well as guest interviews from today’s top church leaders.
- In this practical book, Kandi Gallaty helps you develop an effective disciple-making strategy in your life and the lives of others. Disciple Her is filled with Kandi’s personal stories, more than a decade’s worth of discipleship experiences, and most importantly, her commitment to the Word of God.
- Jen Wilkin challenges women to go deeper in their study of Scripture, offering a clear and concise plan they can use each time they open their Bible. Many Christian women know it’s important to study God’s Word–but often don’t know where to start. If they’re not careful, they can let their emotions rule their study of Scripture and forget that the Bible is primarily about God and not us. This book will equip women to engage God’s Word in a way that both trains their minds and transforms their hearts.