Sew a Face Mask for Baptist Village Communities
Baptist Village Communities is welcoming fabric masks from Oklahoma Baptists as they prepare for COVID-19.
Orders for standard/disposable masks are on long back-orders, due to both demand and supply chain issues. According to the CDC, fabric masks are a crisis response option when other supplies have been exhausted.
Details for this project:
- Use tightly-woven cotton fabric on both sides.
- Please remember that both women and men in a variety of roles may wear these masks.
- When your masks are complete, fill out the form below. We will contact you to arrange delivery.
- Collected masks will be immediately be sent to laundry/processing to be prepared for use.
- Any surplus masks will be distributed to other organizations in need.
See the pattern and video tutorials below.
Finished making face masks? Let us know!
We need this information to communicate the plan for delivery!