$75 Per Person Until Thursday, March 23, 2017
$35 Per Person (Ages 13-18) Until Thursday, March 23, 2017
$85 Per Person (All Ages) Until Monday, April 3, 2017
Final deadline April 3, 2017
No registrations will be accepted after April 3, 2017
Required Release Form: This form is available to print here and must be filled out by each person who attends the retreat. This is important for First Aid information. Please give this form to your group leader to turn in at registration. Group Leaders: Bring the forms alphabetized by last name with you to registration.
Registration and Lodging FAQs
Click the arrow to read more answers to frequently asked registration and lodging questions.
2. What is the cost? Please see the price scale below. Registrations may be made online or by mail. Payment is due at the time of registration. Registration is non-refundable, but is transferable to other women. Early-bird Rate: $75 per person by March 23. Online registrations must be made by midnight on March 23 for this early-bird rate. Mail registrations must be postmarked on or before March 23, 2017 to receive the early bird rate. Standard Rate: The price increases to $85 per person on March 24. Registrations MUST be made by midnight on April 3, 2017. No registrations will be accepted after that time. Young Adult Rate: The price for young women ages 13-18 is $35 per person by March 23 and $85 by April 4. Middle school and high school girls must have a parent or guardian present. There must be one adult per teen girl. Children under 13 and babies are not allowed. Please respect this request.
3. Are there any discounts or scholarships offered? We are unable to offer scholarships through our office, but encourage those seeking to attend that need financial assistance to contact their group leader or church leadership for assistance. There are no discounts offered for churches who are staying in their own cabins or providing their own meals. We are unable to offer a discounted rate to those who only wish to attend a portion of the retreat. Each attendee must register but is welcome to attend as much or little of the retreat as they desire.
4. What if I register for the retreat and am unable to attend? Can I get a refund? Your registration fee is transferable but non-refundable.
5. How do I register? You can register one of two ways – online or by mail.
2. Do I have to reserve a cabin for my church, or how do I reserve lodging? The BGCO Women’s office reserves and pays for cabins for the weekend. We make cabin assignments by group and those assignments will be sent to the group leader ahead of the event. Simply select on your registration form or online registration that you would like us to “assign you lodging” and we will place you in a cabin that we have reserved for you. Some churches have their own cabins on-site and their ladies choose to stay there. There is no discount for choosing to do so, however it is the responsibility of the group leader to secure keys for the weekend and ensure that the cabin is ready for your ladies. Please mark on your registration form or online registration that you are staying in the cabin owned by your church. NOTE: We are unable to offer a registration discount for churches staying in their own cabins or providing their own meals.
3. Who will be in the cabin with me? No matter when you register for the retreat, you will be placed in a cabin with other women from your church. Some churches bring large groups, some less than 5 people. If you have a small group, you will be placed in a cabin with several other church groups. There will however be plenty of space for you to spread out and have your own section of beds for your church group if you desire. We are unable to guarantee any special spaces or assign bunks in the cabins. Beds are first come, first serve. We do ask that everyone give special preference for bottom bunks to those who are unable to climb to top bunks.
4. Can I come to Falls Creek early and stay Thursday night? We have not secured lodging for our conference attendees for Thursday night before the retreat. If your church owns a cabin on-site, or you are renting a cabin for your group and would like to come to the conference center early, you need to contact Falls Creek Conference Center directly and let them know of your plans. The cost to come early is $10 per person for insurance and is payable to Falls Creek Conference Center in their office upon arrival. This is not included in your registration cost and cannot be paid at registration.
5. Will I know my cabin assignment ahead of time? Leaders of groups of 10 or more will receive an email prior to the retreat detailing their cabin assignments, however we do not have the ability to individually inform each of our 2200+ attendees where they will be staying in advance. Thank you for being gracious and understanding. You will receive your cabin assignment the day of the retreat at check-in.
6. Can you guarantee me a bottom bunk/cabin without stairs/cabin close to the tabernacle? There is a line on both the online and mail in registration where you may indicate your need for special accommodations if you have a disability. We will do our very best to accommodate each request, however, due to the cabins that are available, we cannot guarantee special lodging requests. We do ask that ladies in each cabin give bottom bunk preference to those who are unable to climb to the top bunks.